Twinbrook offers a wide range of leisure activities, events, and resources to connect with the community.
- Bethesda Trolley Trail
- Croydon Creek Nature Center
- F. Scott Fitzgerald Theatre
- Glenview Mansion
- Julius West Middle School
- K!CK Fitness
- McLean Bible Church
- Pure Barre
- Richard Montgomery High School
- Rockville Civic Center Park
- Rock Creek Hiker/Biker Trail
- Twinbrook Community Park
- Twinbrook Community Recreation Center
- Twinbrook Elementary School
- Twinbrook Library
12920 Twinbrook Parkway
Rockville, MD 20851
The Twinbrook Community Recreation Center brings the community together to get fit, enjoy family-friendly fun, learn and relax.
- Drop-In Gym - The center offers gym times for men’s, adult and family basketball; co-ed volleyball; open gym; and badminton.
- Computer Lab - The lab includes nine computers with Internet access, word processing, games and printing capabilities
- Fitness Room - The fitness room houses a variety of cardio and strength training equipment to jump start your workout.
- Family Entertainment - Ping-pong tables and board games are available
- Senior Services - The City of Rockville Senior Center co-sponsors open volleyball, badminton, ping-pong and basketball for seniors at the Twinbrook Community Recreation Center.
- Public Safety and Community Services - A Rockville City Police officer is stationed at the Twinbrook Community Recreation Center to provide police assistance for the Twinbrook area. The City of Rockville Police Community Services activities include personal safety and residential crime prevention information, home and business security surveys, and school visits.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 6 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Sunday (April - October) 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday (November - March) 9 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.