Twinbrook offers a wide range of leisure activities, events, and resources to connect with the community.
- Bethesda Trolley Trail
- Croydon Creek Nature Center
- F. Scott Fitzgerald Theatre
- Glenview Mansion
- Julius West Middle School
- K!CK Fitness
- McLean Bible Church
- Pure Barre
- Richard Montgomery High School
- Rockville Civic Center Park
- Rock Creek Hiker/Biker Trail
- Twinbrook Community Park
- Twinbrook Community Recreation Center
- Twinbrook Elementary School
- Twinbrook Library
This linear trail extends from the DC line north to Rock Creek Regional Park, which is north of Rockville and west of Olney.This asphalt trail is one of the most popular trails in the Washington metro area. A recent extension of the trail south to Beach Drive allows users to continue into the District of Columbia where the National Park Service closes Beach Drive to automobiles on weekends and holidays.
- Activities: Hiking, Biking, and Rollerblading
- Trail length/surface: 18.6 miles, asphalt surface
- Trail characteristics: Some hilly parts. Offers scenic views. The portion of the trail in Rock Creek Regional Park terminates at Lake Needwood where row boats, pedal boats and canoes can be rented in season.
- Drinking water and restrooms at various points along the trail.
- Handicap access and parking: There are numerous parking lots along the trail. Most offer access to the trails.
Hours of Operation: Dusk until dawn