Smart by design
Art can inspire, provoke thought and stimulate conversation – all hallmarks of a vibrant community.
- The first two pieces of public art to be included in the Twinbrook Station Collection were installed by world-renowned sculptor Howard McCalebb at The Alaire and unveiled in 2010. Butterfly and Cat’s Tail are large, geometric steel fabrications weighing about 1,000 pounds each.
- Rockville mural by artist Anna Rose Soevik painted in 2015 on exterior facade of The Terano.
- Poetry Stones by artist Kenneth Goldsmith installed in 2015 at The Terano.
- Kite sculpture by artist Sarah Dorner installed in 2016 at The Terano.
- I-Beam Sunburst sculpture by artist James Angus installed in 2016 at Galvan.
- Bloom Where You're Planted mural painted in 2016 by artist duo BroCoLoco at Galvan.
- Get Involved.