Smart by design
Bring Back the Bike
Twinbrook makes the bicycle a priority, after all sometimes two-wheels can be faster than four.
- Dedicated bike lanes along Twinbrook Parkway and Parklawn Drive.
- A future bike path will join to existing shared-use trails in Rock Creek Park and along Viers Mill Road, creating a key connector in a regional bike system.
- Annual Sponsor of Bike to Work Day, with a pit stop at 5635 Fishers Lane. Click to view photos.
- Rockville was designated as a bicycle-friendly community by the state of Maryland in 2012.
- Public garage provides bike storage at 12721 Twinbrook Parkway.
- Abundant bike racks throughout Twinbrook.
- BikeShare at The Alaire.
- Get Involved.